Saturday, June 20, 2009

This Is A Space Where Inspiration Is Shared







~ SHE FOUND ME ~

My soul was lost in a no man's land
A place of land for the unknown damn
I felt my life which couldn't get lower
To me, I knew my whole life was over.

I felt tears that only come from the past
No reason to see if my life would last
I know I had family, couldn't find anyone
To me, all the love in my heart was gone.

My heart felt like I was on God's bad list
The loneliness I had, I didn't want to exist
It's a feeling that made me turn till I fell
Falling all the way, all the way to hell.

Lonely as I sat down next to a blue pond
A spirit of a lady asking me, "Please respond"
Asking me, "Would you like to know the word"
Behind her, she had beautiful wings like a bird.

She reaches her hand out with much delight
"Come", she said to show me the golden light
I really did wanted to know her secret plan
With her little big smile, I took her soft hand.

She lifts up her head while looking at the stars
I heard her whisper saying, "Heaven wasn't far"
I followed her into the golden light so I could see
In the light was my beautiful Angel...she found me.


by Morris Jackson



 


I've been surrounded by Angels since the day I came into this world.

I was born premature and the doctors told my Mom that it didn't look good. But I grew into a healthy active child.  As a child I fell 8 ft into a drainage pipe that was left uncovered. It took several firefighters and neighbors to get me out but five and a half hours later I was safe in my Mothers arms.  To be honest I don't have much memory of the event.

Well I grew into an active teenager and survived urban warfare in my city streets. I was jumped and beat more than once, shot at close range and not even grazed, hit by a car and only received scratches from landing in the street, and survived a cancer scare as an adult.

I know that these aren't your average Angel experiences that you usually hear about. But these are only a few of mine. I've seen the power of prayer first hand and felt the warmth of God's love in times of need. I value life and I'm thankful for just the air I breath.

I'm always willing to share what ever I got. It don't matter if it's my last bit of food or just a thought, I'm always prepared to share.
All I know is that God has sent me Angels to me without fail.
 Have Faith, Trust and Believe.
Much Love and Respect Isaac





I like singing this every morning when I come to work. The first time I sang this in a little church I could hear hundreds of people also singing this song behind me. When the song was over, I turned to look at all the people I heard Singing this song. There was only 6 people behind me. mmmmmmm (-:
I told someone about this miracle and he told me: Sing to the Lord from your heart and he will send Angels to sing



From Linda Galaviz Cabrera



A Cloud Angel
Dear AOE,


One beautiful day my husband and I were taking a drive. The sun was shining and there were a few white fluffy clouds. We like to look at the clouds, as lots of folks do. My husband look at me and said "look at the angle". Well there was no mistaken that angle. Right out our front windshield. She was perfect. It was a profile of her and she was on her knees in prayer with her hands folded in front of her. We both thanked God for the peek at this beautiful sight.
Heather S.
Sussex, New Brunswick, Canada


~Did you know... that when you walk past a flower, whether it be in somebody's garden or on a vacant hillside, the flower will always smile at you. The most polite way to respond, I've been told, is to cheerfully return the smile...

~Angels are with you every step of the way and help you soar with amazing grace.   After all, we are angels in training... all we have to do is spread our wings and fly!!!

Divine-Sparkle aka Edyta  


  
 
I can only express what i felt in a poem I wrote for my broken wing love angel... 
who I had his presences in my life for a couple of weeks.

 
Heaven Sent Angels
by Anastasia Verkos
Dedicated to Georgarkie


In the eyes of an angel
I have seen the light
I have seen the joy
I have seen the peace
I have seen the happiness
And I have seen what he has brought to me

In the eyes of an angel
I have witnessed
I have seen
I have healed
  because of an angel (truly angelic to me)
and because of his presence he is well known to me

In the eyes of angel
He enlightened my heart
He took my worries away
He reassured me that everything will be OK
He tested me
He opened my eyes
He calmed me down
He put pieces of my life together to make me aware
He watched over me
He protected me
He truly believed in me
He made me feel whole and complete

In the eyes of an angel
I have felt him
I have experienced him
I have lived in his presence
I have seen deep inside his eyes
I believe and trust him holy with my body and soul
And that I truly believe that he is a blessing in disguise

In the eyes of an angel
He believes my faith is real
He now trusts and believes in me
He has heard my prayers
He now knows I am ready for love
And that's why he come into my life

Through the eyes of an angel
I know he hurts
I know he is scared
I know he fears
I know what he faces
But when he lets go of all the fear and hurt in his life 

and open's his heart to love again, 
 he will be opening up to receiving all the good 
in his world and his whole life will change and never be the same

Through the eyes of an angel
He will be enlightened with love
He will be receiving good and only good
If he only let go to experience love again
and feel it-he would never look back

Love is the Divine power of our creator
And we are children of our creator
And therefore if he believes in receiving love 

and lets himself feel love again...
then he will be whole and complete...
And his wing will no longer be broken...

This is for you Georgarkie Mou
With Love Always, Anastasia xxx
Sydney Australia

 
ps...you have to be opened to love to be able to receive

Heaven Sent Angels
Much gratitude for YOU!





Just recently we attended my Sons, Best Friend funeral and I took this picture of one of the Boys hugging the Boys Father and what appears to me to be wings on the Boys back." "I was looking for a sign, validation I guess,that Dane was OK and then I noticed wings in this photo of his Dad, Mike and Friend, Cress taken at his funeral." Lynnae





I have had several but two I would like to share, one was when I was anorexic, but I had not eaten in a week. I was laying in bed, and I hear a voice that says are you ready? It was so white so bright, bit at the time I said "not now" and as quick as it came it was gone. Next I know my husband was yelling at me, he said I looked dead lying on the bed really pale, finally my color started coming back, and I never forgot that.

The other one was when I was having my second child, she was breach and it was very hard birth, fast and hard, I drifted off, and then all white, again I heard a voice that tells me we are waiting on a phone call!!! It was to tell me if I would go to heaven or hell, and I heard the phone and I said no and poof I was back having a baby girl.


Chrystal



I have had an angel watching over me since I was little. I was always protected, but as I grew older and needed the angel more, it became even more obvious the angel was there.

One snowy night my girlfriend took me to pick up a record player I had loaned out. We were on a windy mountain road. She finally told me she could go no farther, the roads were too bad. A friend we had along said he would go for it. When he got out of the car, my girlfriend decided she would back up and turn around. As she started to back up I yelled "STOP"! She said why? I told her I did not know I just knew she was to stop. She got out of the car and looked. We were just inches from going into a ravine. She said she had no idea how I knew, but she would always listen to me when I yelled stop. We had to have someone push us back onto the road because every time we tried to go forward we would slide sideways, but everything turned out fine. It could have been bad.

This was only one of many times I would hear these warnings.

Diane



ANGEL PICTURE


"wanted to share one of
my Angels that I see"

Lynnae 
KELSO, Washington

My earth angels are Paul Levesque and his coworker Mark Calloway. If you are thinking those names sound familiar to me they should. They are the WWE Superstars Triple H and the Undertaker. Both individuals are about my age which mean they are Generation X members. I am considered autistic with possible Aspenger's Syndrome but these two don't see me that way at all. What they see is an individual who could do well in their chosen industry and they are right. In fact my own mother has said if anyone can tap into my creative capabilities they would have a gold mine and wrestling is a HIGHLY creative field. I just hope God grants me a chance to work along side those two because it would be a whole lot more fun than say another desk job type of thing.

Andrea Nicole Williams
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina


Hi Cindy...

Well, I have already experienced and witnessed an Earth Angel Experience... that would be YOU !!


You have and still do the most wonderful, kind, caring, loving, awesome, outstanding things that I have ever seen. Like my letter said to ULC, "She never says no to some one in need" and "She always puts others first".

You are the blessing for many!!


I will share another experience with you and everyone: MY Grandmother and I were very close when I was a kid, and still to this day. She past away my last day of Jr. High and at that time my parents and I lived in San Diego. MY Grandmother, when she was on this earth plan, and to this day is my Guardian Angel. She was always there for me. Shortly after she passed away, she came to me as I was sitting on a stone on a camping trip. Her face started out like a star way in the sky. The star came closer and closer to me and as it did, I realized it was my Grandmother's face. She came to be full face and said to "I love you, and I will always be near you". I reached out to touch her face, and as I did, I said back. "I love you to Grandma, and I will always love you". There is my Angel, My Grandmother.

This picture was taken of her when my Grandparents and I went fishing. The Angel and the boy represent my Grandmother as the Angel watching over me.

Love you . . .
Dave Klataske - Mesa, Arizona


Dear Cindy-
I lost my 24 year old brother this past August & have spent much time traveling since his passing. I was on a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico- missing him greatly. I went for a walk on the beach alone, found a quiet spot by some rocks & had a long cry- praying that he was with me.

Later that evening I went to a beautiful outdoor restaurant, ordered my food & waited for the 3 guitar players to start their set for the evening. The first song they played was by the Beatles "Here Comes the Sun"- this was the song I played for my brother at his funeral. From that moment I knew he was with me.

Best Regards,
Laura

My Angel Experience

My Life has been profoundly changed with the birth and death of my daughter Rachel Elisabeth. . .



In 1974 my husband & I were living on the beautiful island of Guam. I was due to deliver my second child; a daughter. I had a son who was 3 1/2 at the time, and was over joyed at the prospect of completing the family.


During my last pre-natal exam, the Doctor was alerted to a possible problem. An ultrasound was done, which lead to an emergency C-section. I was not informed as to what potential problems existed.


The next day I went into surgery... The doctor came to my room in tears... Our little girl was severely brain damaged, and would not live. He said her condition was "incompatible with LIFE". She also had Spina Bifida.


Our family was soon on a flight to Bethesda, Md. for shunt placement in her head... No prognosis was given, only a promise that whatever could be done for her, would be done. She was in that hospital for about 6 months. The first shunt was not enough, so a second was placed on the other side.


In the meantime our son Derek turned 4 yrs. old with the smallest of fanfare. I think he knew why the celebration was half-hearted. He also is a gift from above. The smartest 4 yr. old on the planet then.


After her release from the hospital and several more admissions, we had a third child; another beautiful son James. His birth was 17 months after hers. Life was hectic, but blessings came daily for all 5 of us.


My husband was discharged from the Navy after 10 memorable years. We moved back to West Virginia, and settled in our home town. During these years Rachel was hospitalized dozens of time. My sons became co-caregivers as they grew up, and Rachel stayed in an infant-like stage.


After one such hospitalization, she had to be sent to a Long term care facility, because an aide, unaware of her most fragile bone structure, fractured her leg from knee to hip. She was out in a cast, and sent there for a 6 week recovery, never to return home again. I got a call at 2 a.m. from the charge nurse saying "We just made rounds, and Rachel is dead". I was in shock, my husband was at his job; doing back-shift at the chemical plant where he was a Supervisor . I was home with 2 sons, in the middle of the night, and unable to think. I made the most painful call in my life, to him that night. He left to stop first to see our Rachel. When he came in our door he was carrying her favorite doll, and heart-broken .


That was the end of her earthly mission, but not the end of her lesson. Many times during hard & hectic days 'I would go to her room & sit beside her crib. The radiance from her angelic face filled the room with a PEACE beyond this world. I would stay, pray and feel ready to get back in the arena, to raise my family and do the mundane things of daily life. My sons also learned to spend such quiet time with her. I saw them grow in Love and Grace almost daily.


Many years have past now. We are all older, but much better for having her bless our Lives; simply by BEING... By the way , her name Rachel Elisabeth is Hebrew for "LITTLE LAMB CONSECRATED TO GOD "


LOVE & Light to all who read this



~ Please know, sometimes we only need to be present to be a Blessing to someone.
Beverly R. Taylor






My name is Patrizia.

It was 1978 Spring in Sicily-Italy I was 8 years of age my oldest sister and youngest brother and I were walking to school, that morning before we left for school I recall my mother being extra pushy with my sister insisting she is to hold my hand while crossing a very busy road..I was convinced that day that" I will cross the road on my own today". So off we went. We reached the busy road about to cross feeling very good about myself (and my new cork wedge shoes that were passed down to me) I decided to cross "watch me I can cross " I said to my sister..and before I knew it I see a car coming straight for me, the car hit me at chest height. I was under the car observing what the metal looked like from under neath, I turn my head and my little brother(5years of age) had his head under the car crying for me, I could hear women's voices chatting about who I was and who my mother was, I turn my head to the right and there I see two women had tucked their heads under the car ,they were so beautiful full set of brown hair ,olive skinned,brown eyes and the most beautiful teeth to go with their smile, they were about 35 years of age.

I remember feeling relaxed hearing their voices. They both looked at me and said "see she is going to be OK she is Giovanna"s daughter, your lucky we were right here working in our cigarette shop, see? " they moved away so I could see their shop I saw a cigarette shop all made from brown bricks. So they looked under once again and said" OK ciao"and they smiled. I recall thinking I am going to be OK. From their it is blank, my next memory was at the Hospital and my father saying to the Doctor " I cant believe that she is not bleeding or broken in any way , what are the odds that she is hit my Sicily's leading surgeon!" . The Surgeon looking at me replied"I hit her very hard I am concerned and puzzled why she is OK?" as he said that everything turned in magnified vision, everything looked gigantic, after them chasing me around the hospital in fear of the injection I was to receive, my vision went back to normal, the blood froze in my brain from the shock. The surgeon drives us back home and still staring at me he shares with my mother his concern and amazement that I am in perfect health not even a bruise or scratch. Some 5 days later I insisted that my mum come with me to meet her friends at the cigarette shop and she was cross with me for I had been talking about her friends since the accident and she insisted that she doesn't know any one on that street and what cigarette shop?? she gave in to me and so off we went , I was looking forward to seeing those beautiful women again. As we arrived the road I recall saying to my mother calmly "see here where the car hit me mum, here on my chest" my mother over looked my calm story tell, we arrive to to the location and my mother says" see there is no shop just a brown brick wall" I was looking and searching in my mind trying to find the shop, I reached out to the touch the wall and with sadness that they were not there I said" but mum they were here
and they knew who you were and I was, it was here " my mother looking at me with confusion . I stared at that wall for what seemed days. Those beautiful Angels bubbled and protected me from the impact ,I believe....I will never forget the Angels that knew me and my mum.


Patrizia ~ Achenta Divine





My sister Tari died on February 12, 2007 from complications related to lupus. We were close and I didn’t expect her to die even though she was very sick, probably because she had pulled through so many times before.

I flew out of state for her funeral and was sitting outside on my friend’s porch crying. I felt my sister’s presence with me as if she were standing in front of me. I looked up and saw some Japanese chimes my friend had hung on the rafter of the porch.

I said out loud, “Tari if you are here, ring that bell three times.” The bell rang the most beautiful chime exactly three times. It surprised me so much I almost fell off the porch. I immediately started to doubt my experience so I asked her to ring the bell eleven times. I heard her voice in my head say, “Oh for crying out loud…” and the bell rang eleven little chimes. I decided to leave it at that.

It was a beautiful experience and a gift that helped me through tremendous grief.

Robyn Theuer
 





Hello Cindy,

I am constantly surrounded and touched by angels.
Celestial and Earthly. (You are one of those Earth Angels) =)

Once, just for fun, I went into a fortune tellers tent at a festival and as I sat there the lady drew in a deep sharp breath and backed away and said in a incredulous voice, "you have a HUGE guardian angel". I smiled and nodded because it was just a confirmation of what I already knew. Too many times I have been protected from what could have or even should have been serious and maybe fatal accidents. I've been in a car that was spinning wildly but then suddenly and what seemed like gently stopped right before hitting another car or an embankment. Recently it was on a crowded interstate where there was a traffic jam. Out of nowhere a car came flying and spinning from behind and came to a stop sideways in the space between me and the car in front of me. There was only enough space for a car to fit sideways.

My sister was with me that time and we both knew it was a miracle that no one was hurt and how it all happened. We should all be ever aware and thankful for our protectors and not ever take them for granted.

I hope you have a great weekend, Cindy.
You are doing a wonderful work that I admire and appreciate very much.

Love,
Julie Cole



from: JDC
In 2001, I had a car accident while picking up my truck driver friend, Tom. I was sitting at an intersection in an unfamiliar part of town, trying to get my bearings on which direction I should go. Tom said 'right.' But as I was turning it seemed wrong and I shifted my direction to go through the intersection.

As I did this, I watched the traffic light turn from yellow to red. I looked to my left and saw a town size car coming at me without even slowing town. I really had no time to think. Some sort of instinct just took over. I grabbed the lever to put my seat back and laid down. I have no idea what made me do this. I feel like there was some sort of intervention going on. The car slammed into me. Metal was crushing and glass was shattering all around me. I felt a projectile enter my left eye. The car kept spinning and crashing into things. My body just relaxed and I thought to myself, 'if this is it, I'm ok with that.' Then I started thinking about Sue and my mom. I couldn't leave, yet.


When everything stopped, there was a woman wearing a green dress standing at the broken out car window. I was a little freaked out cause the car had just stopped crashing into things and there she was -asking me if I was OK. I said 'I think I'm OK except for my eye- is everyone else OK?'

I turned to look around and see if I could see any other crash victims and when I looked back towards the woman-she was gone and there was a police officer standing in her place asking me if I was OK. I tried looking around to see where the woman went but she was gone as if she had never been there. But I know she was.
It has been suggested through the years by various people that I had a combination 'out of body experience' and 'angel intervention.'

I believe this to be true because when I went to the wrecking yard the next day to get my things out of the car I was in shock at my cars condition. The drivers side door was crushed in all the way to the gear shift and the roof had been damaged from a traffic light falling and clipping the corner of the roof. I looked at another car that had minor damage -just a dented in front end. The owner of wrecking yard saw me looking at the other car and said that all three people in that car died. Tom and I, literally, both walked out the passenger door after my accident.

Had I not put my seat back unconsciously, I would have been crushed to death. Had the traffic light fallen another couple inches forward, Tom would have been killed. Had the glass that entered my eye projected itself at any other angle to the left or right, it also could have killed me.

Was it luck or was it a spiritual experience? I'd like to believe that it wasn't my time and my guardian angel was there protecting me. My most special gift was that I got to see and hear her voice for a moment. I've thought about that moment every day of my life since.

Jimmy Caterine
Caterine Music/
Musical Chemist Publishing(BMI)



From Carla Wills Brandon, author of "One Last Hug Before I Go" and "A Glimpse of Heaven" http://www.myspace.com/carlawillsbrandon

I could tell you a good one about my grandpa (name with held). He saw two angels at the foot of his bed the day he died. ...he said they had been there all night. At first he called them "men" and asked me to get them a chair because they must be tired. I could not see them but I could feel the high energy in the air of the room.

Grandpa was very senile and every morning when I went to see him he would ask who I was but not this morning. He was alert and knew who I was. Then he said "I know who they are. They are the angels who have come to take me away.

I told mother (about this) as I left for work and when I came home later that day, they were taking his body away.


In 2000, I turned 40.
My life had just transformed, yet I did not know where I was going. Recently divorced from an unstable man, abandoned by a rebound love, and starting a new career, I thought I was about to lose my mind. I moved in with my friend. We were both taking care of each other after both of us had suffered heartbreaks. I was mostly taking care of her, because of her mental state. She was having a baby alone, and was severely depressed. I have believed in angels for as long as I can remember, but never really talking to them, or asking for help. I was stressed, and emotional, trying to cope, and at the same time helping my friend cope as well. It was distressing, and I felt helpless. All I could do at that moment was cry, and let some stress go. I turned out the light next to my bed, and starting praying and talking to the angels. I asked for help, I asked for a sign, because all I could do now was continue with my sorrow. I needed something to regain my spirit, and to let me know I was on the right track with my life and my healing work. I let out a large sigh, wiped my tears, and pulled the covers up all around me. I settled in, and as I closed my eyes, the light beside my bed turned back on. I tried everything to disprove it. I said the light switch rolled back( it was the kind you roll between your fingers for on and off) because I hadn't turned it all the way. But I played with that switch in every way you can imagine, with the same results, nothing. It was my sign from the angels that they would respond when called upon. They proved to me they were there, and always had been!


ANGEL STORY #2
I had started 2008 by praying to my angels. I actually started talking to them months before, letting them know my plans. I asked them to help me find the strength, and guidance to follow through, to help me combat some physical issues, and habits I have been dealing with. The next day I received a message from Doreen Virtue that she had sent out via e-mail. This message was related to what I had asked help for. Reaffirmation is always welcome!

ANGEL STORY #3
Cleaning out the dust and old energy in my massage room, I asked the angels to clear and bless my room.

I vacuumed, cleaned the glass, and took a dish to the kitchen to wash. This dish contained my master crystal, some various stones, and blue rose petals my husband had given to me as a gift on our anniversary. The petals were old and crumbling, so I decided to part with them. I washed and dried everything, and took it all back to my room. I placed the dish in it's usual location, but had to arrange the stones differently because the rose petals were gone. I played with it a couple times, felt happy how they looked, and went on to finish other things. 3 days later, I went into my massage room for some peace, and went to look at my stones. They were arranged in the shape of an angel.


Laurie Schaefer


Oooh! Glad you asked! :D

Archangel Michael is my big buddy! :) I have many stories about him but I will share with you my most favorite one.

I used to live on this old country road in Virginia. It had no streetlights and no buses went down it...and I didn't have a car. I was doing restaurant work and so I tended to get off work very late. I would catch the bus as far as it would take me and I would have to walk down the road about 5 times a week, and the road was about a mile long. It would be pitch black at night when the Moon wasn't out. On one side of the road there was a big field and the other side was forested.

Every night when I got off the bus I would call on Archangel Michael before I started down the road and ask him to protect me and make sure I got home safely. This became my routine.

One evening when the Moon wasn't out and it was very dark, I kind of felt scared and uncomfortable walking down the road. I felt that if I did it long enough, something bad was bound to happen.

Just then, a car went by me and I heard it slow down after it passed me. I got very scared and moved closer to the woods as I walked. I kept calling on Michael, asking him to keep me safe and praying that the car wouldn't turn around. But I heard the car turn around and my heart started racing.

Then, there was this big flash of blue light. I immediately thought of Michael because blue is his color and I was quite impressed and thought that I just might turn around and see a real live angel. :) As the car pulled up next to me, the blue light got brighter and brighter. When I got up the courage to look, I realized that it was a cop car and he had turned on his blue lights. The officer rolled down his window and said "You really shouldn't be walking down here by yourself, it isn't safe." I explained to him that I had no choice, since I had no car and no bus came down the road. So he offered me a ride.

I had to sit in the back seat but that was okay, it got me off of the road. So while he was driving me home I told him about Archangel Michael and how for about a month I had been asking for his protection and I felt that he sent him to me. The officer said nothing, just continued to look straight ahead driving, as if I hadn't spoken. When he pulled up to my place, he let me out and I shook his hand and thanked him. He still didn't speak, he just smiled and got back in the car and waited for me to go inside. Then he drove away.

Did I mention he was cute? :)

I always felt that the officer was Archangel Michael incarnate. From what I hear, they don't speak much when they manifest in human form to help someone. Soon after I moved to a better place that was safer for a single woman with no car. I feel the Angels has something to do with that too.

Brightest Blessings to you,
Mel*

http://www.myspace.com/cosmicaware



A CHERISHED BLESSING
This story is one which is more clear in my memory than almost anything else that has occurred in my life. It is a pleasure to share it now, after over 40 years.

I married in February of l964 and by October that same year gave birth to a beautiful son, born in Southern California. Missing my mother, I traveled by plane to San Francisco from the L.A. area for Christmas, with my husband and 2 month old baby. On the return trip, we were on standby. It was a dreary, rainy and cold night in San Francisco and all the planes were coming in late due to icy conditions. We were at the very end of a concourse, not far from the windows, hoping to see the approaching lights of a plane which would whisk us home, but alas, since we were on standby we had already been passed up on one flight and no others were making it in. My husband was walking around looking at magazines and whatever he could occupy himself with, apparently not concerned with me, or his son. We were both hungry. But mostly I was feeling unloved, unsupported and lonely. I wished my husband wanted to sit next to me. I wished he had his arm around me and we could share our thoughts.

As I held my 2 month old son, I sat in silent despair, realizing that my marriage was not what I thought it would be. I had jumped into marriage believing in what I had perceived it would be and reality had settled in all too quickly. The hope and faith I had in this union had already fizzled. Here we were with a child to be responsible for, who deserved two loving parents. I couldn't back out. I was desperately unhappy and physically uncomfortable due to needing to nurse my son and feeling too self-conscious to do so in public. My breasts were engorged with milk and painful. Thankfully, my child slept. I prayed for the strength to cope.

All of a sudden, I felt a warmth and tingling all over my body. A feeling of love suddenly enveloped me. I looked up and directly across the corridor, there stood a very tall, handsome man. He had blue eyes, blond hair and was all dressed in white, even his shoes were white. He stood against a pillar, gracefully leaning there with a smile on his face. He had no baggage or jacket. He looked like someone who just came off the tennis court on a sunny day. The other thing is…he was at least 7 ft. tall! He was looking directly at me! The love and energy that was transmitted from his eyes was almost more than I could humanly hold and I didn't understand it. Why would he be looking at me with such love? He was smiling at me with such benevolence that it filled me with a feeling of joy, almost mirth.

I felt shy and looked away for just a moment, and when I looked back up seconds later, he was not there…however, out of the side of my eye, I could see his white shoes and legs next to my chair. He was now standing right next to me! My heart was beating like a drum. This was so amazing! I looked away again, my mind swimming with thoughts of what I would say to him, but when I turned my head back, he was gone! He was not in the long corridor leading to other concourses and there was nowhere else he could be. He had vanished!

Now I knew that he was not an ordinary man and I had had an extraordinary experience! He had come to give me a blessing of love, hope and joy. This feeling of being loved lasted through the challenging times to come, and kept my spirits high in spite of the conditions in my life. For over a year I could still feel the love which he had transmitted to me though his eyes and heart and it sustained me. I will cherish this blessing always.

***********************

Angels appear when we need them the most and even when we have not
asked, and sometimes we do not recognize them right away. I believe that they are always close by, waiting for us to just ask for help and fly to our rescue when we do. Angels can be just a prayer or a even a thought away, and indeed are God's beautiful messengers of love, light, hope, and protection.

Lynda Boulanger



BELIEVE IN ANGELS, THEY BELIEVE IN YOU!

The more I believe in Angels
The more I see them all around me.
In friends, family and acquaintances.
It's amazing how much goodness you can see,
If only you believe.
"Wherever you go, whatever you do,
may God`s angels watch over you."

Author unknown but greatly appreciated

~ Angels are God's Messengers ~
Angels are the message, the message is Love Divine.



 

1 comment:

Angels On Earth Healing Ministries said...

We would be honored to hear your angel experiences.

Please write us today.